FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is the post of Attendant Gr-I (Mech) Executive Level post?
Reply: No, This is a Non – Executive level (Workers category) posts operated at W-2 level.
- How can I submit my application?
Reply: Candidates needs to apply online. No manual or any other mode would be entertained.
- Can I apply for more than one Unit and/or one post?
Reply: No, one candidate can apply for one post in one Unit only as online test shall be conducted on one day & date for all Units. Only one application per candidate is allowed.
- Can I modify/alter the details filled in online application form?
Reply: Yes, the details in online application form can be edited / modified before submission of application fee or final submission of online form and details once finally submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances. Hence, candidates are strictly advised to ensure that they have filled in the correct particulars & details in online application form.
- Is there any application fee?
Reply: Yes, ₹200/- for General, OBC and EWS category candidates. Application Fee needs to be paid online using netbanking, credit/debit card. No other payment mode is acceptable. Application fee is non-refundable. Failed Transaction amount will be automatically refunded to same A/c from which payment was originally made, within 15 working days. SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- How can I apply online?
Reply: Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online from 10:00AM onwards 09.07.2019 upto 08.08.2019 upto 5:30PM on NFL’s website: www.nationalfertilizers.com à Careers à Recruitment in NFL à Recruitment for ITI Holders - 2019. They should have valid E-Mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one & a half year; latest passport size photograph (jpg or jpeg file only upto 50 Kb) as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (jpg or jpeg file only upto 20 kb) for uploading with the application form; Supporting documents for qualification, caste/PwBD certificate and identity proof for uploading (pdf/jpeg/jpg file only upto 01MB each); Provision to pay examination fee of ₹200/- for General, OBC and EWS Candidates.
Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Bathinda/Panipat/Vijaipur Units against this advertisement, are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
Online registration involves following steps:
- Step 1: Filling up of Application - Go to NFL’s website nationalfertilizers.com àCareers à Recruitment in NFL à Recruitment for ITI Holders - 2019
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link “Apply Online”
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit.
- Step 2: Making Payment
- Click on “Make payment” which will take you to Payment Gateway, which has been authorized to collect the application fee /processing charges on behalf of NFL.
- Step 3: Final Registration & Printing of Provisional Registration Slip
Once the payment is made, candidates should download and retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they would be asked to produce them for reference to produce it at the document verification or at any stage of selection process. Candidates are not required to send any document to NFL.
- In my ITI course, only GPA/CGPA/OGPA/DGPA/SGPA or letter grade has been awarded in place of percentage of marks. Can I enter the grade in my application?
Reply: Candidates who have been awarded GPA/CGPA/OGPA/DGPA/SGPA or letter grade should convert it into percentage and provide only the equivalent percentage of marks in the online application form. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale. Candidates would be required to provide CGPA to Percentage conversion formula of their Institute/University at the time of document verification, if shortlisted.
- What is the cut-off date of ascertaining eligibility for age, qualification etc.?
Reply: The cut-off date for meeting age criterion and possession of minimum educational qualification shall be 30.06.2019 and will remain unchanged irrespective of any reason whatsoever. Further, the date of declaration of result/issuance of final marks-sheet or passing Certificate, whichever is earlier, shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring minimum educational qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- I am SC/ST/OBC candidate but don’t have a caste certificate, can I apply as a General candidate?
Reply: If you so desire, you may apply as “General” candidate (if eligible for General category) giving your category as “General”. In such an event, your candidature will be considered as “General” and no change in category shall be allowed at a later date.
- I am a Hearing Impaired (HH) PwBD candidate. Can I bring my own scribe?
Reply: No. Only those candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason may use services of their own scribe at their cost during the online examination.
- I am an OBC candidate. What are the prerequisites for OBC caste certificate?
Reply:. Only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC notified by Government of India shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation for employment under Central Government. Relevant list can be viewed at http://www.ncbc.nic.in. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly, for claiming the benefit of OBC (NCL) category, candidate should submit & shall subsequently produce his latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Government of India, applicable for purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under Govt. of India/Central Government /Public Sector Undertaking, as contained in DOPT Memo No.36036/2/2013-Estt/(Res.) dated 30.05.2014 from a Competent Authorityissued in the year 2019. Such certificate should specifically state the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993 and modifications issued vide OM No. 36033/1/2013-Estt.(Res.) dated 13.09.2017. Further the OBC (NCL) candidates will have to give a self-declaration, at the time of documents verification indicating that they belong to OBC (NCL).
- Will any TA/DA be paid for attending online test?
Reply: No. Candidates have to make their own arrangement for travelling, lodging and boarding for appearing in online test and no TA/DA will be paid in this regard.
- What is the structure of online test?
Reply: The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related. Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. Duration of test will be 02 hours (120 minutes). The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying Course i.e ITI, , as applicable for each post & discipline and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer. The examination level of the domain subject will be of minimum prescribed educational qualification i.e ITI.
- Briefly explain selection procedure?
Reply: Candidates need to appear in online computer based examination on the day, date and venue as mentioned in their admit card. No request for change in day, date and venue would be considered. There will be no interview and selection of the candidates for appointment shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in online test and Skill (Trade) Test in the relevant trade and subject to verification of certificates/testimonials etc.
- The weightage of marks for online examination will be 80% and Skill (Trade) Test will be 20%.
- The candidates scoring minimum 50% marks in the online examination shall be shortlisted to be called for Skill (Trade) Test in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. five candidates for one post. The date, time and venue of the Skill (Trade) Test will be communicated through email to the eligible candidates.
- Candidates must score minimum 50% marks in online test and skill (trade) test separately.
- Candidates who fail to secure minimum 50% marks in the Skill (Trade) Test shall not be considered eligible for selection irrespective of the marks obtained in the online examination.
- Where will be the posting of selected candidates?
Reply: Selected candidates will be initially posted in that Unit/office of NFL which they are applying for, however, they can be posted in any of the other Units/Offices/Joint Venture(s) of NFL depending upon the administrative requirements of Organization at any point of time.
- Are selected candidates required to work in shifts?
Reply: Yes, candidates would be required to work in shifts.
- I am working in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies. Do I need to give No Objection Certificate?
Reply: Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies shall be required to produce ‘Permission letter / No Objection Certificate’ at the time of document verification from their employer indicating permission from the Management for them to apply for the post of Attendant Gr-I (Mech) in NFL. Such candidates, if offered appointment, shall be required to submit proper & unconditional “Relieving Memo./Discharge Order/Release Order” from their employer at the time of joining, without which they will not be allowed to join.
- How will I be receiving communication from NFL in future?
Reply: Candidates are advised to keep the E-mail ID as well as Mobile Number, as filled-in in their online application form, active for at least one & a half year from cut-off date i.e. 30.06.2019. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed once submitted. All future information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through e-mail/SMS to the candidates, found prima-facie eligible, based on the information submitted by them in their online application data. Responsibility of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. NFL will not be responsible for any delay in communication/inactiveness of the E-mail ID, loss of email sent due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID submitted by the candidate in online application form and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- If I have any queries whom should I contact?
Reply: Candidates should first read out the advertisement carefully. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain his/her eligibility for the post by himself/herself. However, in case of any technical queries or difficulty in applying online candidates are advised to contact at email@example.com or on Helpline No. +91-8928192226 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM only on working days.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR CANDIDATES
DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
UPTO 5:30 PM;